View Single Post
FlaminSarge
Veteran Member
Old 09-27-2010 , 01:55   Re: [TF2Items] Randomizer (v0.8, 09/25/2010)
Reply With Quote #6

I'm not sure how to add vote options into the plugin itself (looking at Melee Only plugin to figure out) but you can use this: http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=633808
to set up a custom vote for Randomizer on or off. Here's what I came up with to put in the "configs/customvotes/tf2itemsrandomizer.vote.cfg" for that plugin (automatically goes into the voting commands section of admin menu):
Code:
"tf2items_randomizer"
{
    "title"         "Turn TF2Items Randomizer {!tf2items_rnd_enabled|onoff}?"
    "type"          "onoff"
    "admin"            "sm_vote"
    "cmd"           "tf2items_rnd_enabled #1"
    "params"
    {
        "1"         "onoff"
    }
}
I highly suggest you read the instructions for the plugin, as I came up with the above config in about two minutes and it might not be right.

EDIT: Also in 0.9 (still testing!) I improved some stuff, added a /tf2items_rnd_enable command to set the tf2items_rnd_enabled cvar to 1 (as well as ..._disable for 0).
If the tf2items_rnd_fix_spy cvar is at 2, you won't undisguise if you attack with sapper or the Disguise kit or Bonk! or Crit a cola or Sandvich or Dalokohs. Please remind me of anything else that doesn't attack to add to this "safe list".
I also tried fixing ubers, but I have not tested that yet, so that's why 0.9 is still in testing

Last edited by FlaminSarge; 09-27-2010 at 02:01.