View Single Post
Relaxing
AlliedModders Donor
Old 02-17-2018 , 07:09   Re: I just received an infraction for a post made 2 years ago
Reply With Quote #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by arne1288 View Post
Maybe it is time for some other infractions, regarding the rule "Do not spam, or post "me too" posts, or any such derivative drivel that does not contribute to a thread."?

Anyway, to clear up a few posts here:

OP is peaking about an infraction that was given for a 2 years ago post:

The infraction you have, is for the post in Will hire a AMX mod guru, a post you made on 10-02-18, 23:07, where the infraction was given on 13-02-18 23:17.

In my eyes, those dates indicate 3 days and 10 minutes, not 2 years as this topic is all about.

The same applies to you, do you have anything to confirm that your infraction was given out to a two years old post?

For example the first one in your case is posted on 23-01-18 17:24, with the infraction given on 23-01-18 22:26, where the infraction was made less than 5 hours after the post.

If you people can't post things related to what the discussion is about, then DO NOT POST..

This thread is not about demonstrating your e-peen or simply showing how big your wall of infractions is, but about "infractions for very old posts".
Just explain us how points work, how can a member get banned if he has X points and tell us if reporting an old post will get infracted and warned.