View Single Post
YamiKaitou
Has a lovely bunch of coconuts
Old 12-29-2014 , 18:11   Re: Registration System
Reply With Quote #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycode View Post
When I use my friend's PC, I'll most likely use his account rather than mine. Even if I'm sharing with "online friends", just because you think sharing is not a good thing or it's stupid, does not mean no one should do it. If I'm sharing one account with my brother, each of us can have his own stats even if the server chooses to block steam account sharing as it can easily be used to bypass steamid bans. Not to mention when playing in an internet Cafe, I'll use the cafe steam assigned cafe account. ..etc
Sharing accounts is a violation of the Steam EULA (Family Sharing a game does not share the SteamID as well, ejust the license to play the game) and is something that is advised against by many security companies (in general, not just for Steam). Cafe Accounts follow a different EULA and are allowed to be shared only within the facility they are assigned to.

I do not browse the forums regularly anymore. If you need me for anything (asking questions or anything else), then PM me (be descriptive in your PM, message containing only a link to a thread will be ignored).