View Single Post
MasterMind420
BANNED
Old 04-09-2016 , 13:56   Re: [L4D/L4D2] Anti-Runner System UPDATED
Reply With Quote #3

I've actually thought of coding an anti-rush plugin that basically only allows the survivors to get a certain distance from each other, configurable. If they do go beyond that limit send a message to the offender then set a timer, detecting the furthest player ahead and not behind. If they get back within distance cancel the timer. The timer would be designed to trigger something on the offending player, until other survivors catch up within the distance limit. Also add cvar options for other things like optional freeze, bile, blind, mob spawn, etc...making it highly configurable to the tastes of the people using it. If someone else gets to it before me great...lol...i've never really liked how the existing anti-rush plugins always lock the saferoom as a solution. It should be more dynamic to the offending players and not the whole team...possibly even set it up so after so many offenses by the player they either get killed, kicked, or banned...In my opinion this method would be highly effective...

Last edited by MasterMind420; 04-09-2016 at 14:00.