View Single Post
BaronVonBats
Old 10-28-2015 , 03:55   Re: TF2 Steamcmd Server FastDL Tutorial!!!
Reply With Quote #12

Not to be a necromancer but I have a problem of my own.
I followed the guide. this and that...
But when I try to download a map off of my server (to test if it works) I get kicked out as the map does not exist.

I am using x10hosting.com (I really hope this is okay to post links to this site)

My domain is xantosserver.x10host.com

I used WinRAR to compress my files (right clicking and selecting "add to filename.rar"

I have not used a FastDL in the past.

I am an absolute er... "Noob" or "New-bie" as most would say.

So I ask kindly, and I plead, for help on my issue.

EDIT1: I have also installed the SM file/Folder Downloader plugin.

EDIT2 My Server.cfg (Yes I know its .cfg.txt that's just because I made this version for upload (removed special details. etc.))

EDIT 3: (jeez) Upon further inspection, small files like .nav files (I run a bot server) will download just fine. but before I tried a fastDL server. It would take roughly 30-45 seconds to download. and would never prompt me again. Now, with this fastDL server put in. It downloads quickly. but It prompts me to download it every time.

Off to bed. should I get a reply during the period in which this says (off to bed. should I get a reply during the period in which this says (off to bed. should I get a reply during the period in which this says (off to bed. should I get a reply during the period in which this says (off to bed. should I get a reply during the period in which this says (off to bed. should I get a reply during the period in which this says I'm gone. I cannot reply. but will get back to you when I can.)))))))) I'm gone.
Attached Files
File Type: txt server.cfg.txt (6.0 KB, 97 views)

Last edited by BaronVonBats; 10-28-2015 at 04:33. Reason: Forgot some things