View Single Post
nabe
Old 01-05-2022 , 14:24   [PAID][ZP:S] Zombie Bot System Plugin
Reply With Quote #1

As the title states, I am looking to hire someone to create a zombie bot system plugin for Zombie Panic! Source. Below are some of the features I wish to have in the plugin:
  • Check player count versus a set number and spawn bots dynamically
  • If possible, have these bots not take up player slots in the server
  • Be able to navigate maps based on a navmesh and look for certain props to destroy (e.g player created barricades, doors in the map, etc)
  • Customizable bot names
  • Ability to toggle bot spawning based on map type, or a list of maps to exclude from spawning bots
  • Path finding, such as looking for the best route to take when going after a player. This includes if the player is behind props or player created barricades

Edit: I would also need to be provided with the source code as well. Not sure if this is commonplace when paying for SourceMod plugin development, but I just wanted to make this clear in case it is a deal breaker for anyone.

I am offering $250 for the creation of the plugin. Payment details/methods can be discussed. My plan is to release the plugin publicly for the ZP:S community once it's completed. Currently, there is a mod that exists that creates bots for the game, but it is private.

If you are interested, let me know how I might be able to contact you by posting in this thread or sending me a PM.

Thanks,

Last edited by nabe; 01-05-2022 at 16:29.