View Single Post
Robin955
Veteran Member
Old 10-16-2018 , 22:01   Re: Sourcemod Store (Includes Download)
Reply With Quote #437

Hey guys, this works on my localhost with my older phpmyadmin version and the other extentions the store uses.

with new phpmyadmin i get

PHP Code:
Fatal errorUncaught ErrorCall to undefined function mysql_pconnect() in /usr/www/mbox/public/storecss/system/database/drivers/mysql/mysql_driver.php:91 Stack trace#0 /usr/www/mbox/public/storecss/system/database/DB_driver.php(115): CI_DB_mysql_driver->db_pconnect() #1 /usr/www/mbox/public/storecss/system/database/DB.php(148): CI_DB_driver->initialize() #2 /usr/www/mbox/public/storecss/system/core/Loader.php(346): DB(Array, NULL) #3 /usr/www/mbox/public/storecss/application/models/ion_auth_model.php(167): CI_Loader->database() #4 /usr/www/mbox/public/storecss/system/core/Loader.php(303): Ion_auth_model->__construct() #5 /usr/www/mbox/public/storecss/application/libraries/Ion_auth.php(79): CI_Loader->model('Ion_auth_model') #6 /usr/www/mbox/public/storecss/system/core/Loader.php(1095): Ion_auth->__construct(Array) #7 /usr/www/mbox/public/storecss/system/core/Loader.php(975): CI_Loader->_ci_init_class('ion_auth', '', Array, NULL) #8 /usr/www/mbox/public/storecss/system/core/Loader.php(216): CI_Loader->_ci_load_class('I in /usr/www/mbox/public/storecss/system/database/drivers/mysql/mysql_driver.php on line 91 
tried a few couple things but cant seem to find out whats wrong. this only makes me unable to manage the store over web, i can still use store commands in game and every item i've created is still there.

I can also try adding items manually to the sql database but that would take alot of time, so really wondering if someone else had this issue too.

is there an updated web store version for this?