View Single Post
iDragon
Old 07-25-2011 , 16:48   Re: [CSS] Mix plugin (v2.0, Updated: 25-07-2011)
Reply With Quote #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by karil View Post
I have tested the plugin for about 1 hour now and I've found some problems.

Check out this log - http://pastie.org/private/lsrlcf5lobnhqip7jvb4qq . Never

It was all OK until 2nd half.

I've got 'sm_mixmod_half_auto_live "1"' in cfg, I even tested it with RCON. It still said 'Type !live to start'. This should be turned off as you don't have to !live because its done autmatically.

Half 2 started after swap with Round 1 and the score is 13 3 which is 16. Not possible because half is played until sum is 15 and in round 1, half 2 score should also be 15. It counted 1 round too much for Team A. You can see that in logs. Probably some problem with swap and dying.

I (Team B) killed Freesty (Team A) with score 15:5 for Team B and it called the match a draw instead of our (Team B) victory.
[Mix]: There was no winner. IT'S A DRAW!

'swaped' must be 'swapped'

EDIT: 2nd problem is the same if zb_lo3 isn't used and ordinary mp_restartgame is used. It still counts 1 round too much.

Thanks for fixing.
1. I forgot to remove the msg of "type !live" to start from half2... But the live is working automatically anyway. (Although it's saying that (I'll fix it)).

2. It because of the auto-live option... I'll fix it later.
3. I forgot to finish the win team notify (in version 1.6 or before it, there was only: the mix has ended, I forgot to fix this "draw" bug).
4. swaped will be fixed.

TY! I hope I'll finish fixing it soon.