View Single Post
muukis
Veteran Member
Old 06-14-2018 , 02:18   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1870

I am going on a business trip today and can't check any of the issues below. When I return, I will (try to remember to) check them out ASAP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitsuru View Post
Yes, I can't create a table (files or folders cannot be found), and put the table in the database, can this be?
I will upload a generic SQL create script for the tables for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger50 View Post
no one seems able to help
I will try running my windows server in a few days and tell you how it is working.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Striker black View Post
Hello, you can tell me which is your most stable version, and how to contact you, thanks
I guess it's the one at the first post. I think I have uploaded every version from GitHub, that I have tested myself. There might be some community made fix versions uploaded, but I have not tested any of them myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominatez View Post
muukis : Why are you not merging pull requests that have been submitted at github ?
You could allow the community to help make these stats run like a dream again. I will take a look at the code etc as soon as i get some free time (Which is like gold dust now).
Sorry for not paying attention here and at the GitHub. I will take a look and do a merge once I've checked the code. Any help is appreciated - thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyal282 View Post
You REALLY should add natives for getting one's PPM, Rank and Points. I have 2 plugins that require 500,000 points to start a vote kick and when you join a team, the team PPMs determine if you can join instead of the player count.
If I have the time, I'll check it out when I am completing the pull request at the GitHub.

Though certainly not superhuman, the man's prowess inspires an excess of whispered rumors. But those rumors remain in the realm of speculation.

Last edited by muukis; 06-14-2018 at 02:31.