View Single Post
karil
SourceMod Donor
Old 07-26-2011 , 10:59   Re: [CSS] Mix plugin (v2.1, Updated: 25-07-2011)
Reply With Quote #30

I tested it again.

You're right. All problems I have warned you about are fixed. Now I have further some further things to improve menu and gameplay.

1. When half2 is started could you do a zb_lo3 or mp_restartgame (whatever is set with sm_mixmod_use_zb_lo3 "1"). I think on start of half2 a break with zb_lo3 is needed, because if you're CT you need to at least agree upon who will cover which position and also few seconds for relief is cool...
Quote:
'[Mix]: Teams swapped. HALF 2 after auto-LO3! '
or smth

2. On pre-live KO3 (sm_mixmod_enable_knife_round "1") when !start is used you should change the text.

In first KO3 round the text now is
Quote:
[Mix]: Round 1 - Half 1 / 2 - Team A 0, Team B 0.
[Mix]: Not Live!
It should be something like this:
Quote:
[Mix] This round is decisive on who will pick their side.

An extra feature !pause would pause the mix in such way that it would NOT count that round in which !pause was used.

4. Menu buttons like '-> Back to mix menu' should be all on the same button, because now you have to lookup every time at different pages which number you have to press to go back. Probably number 1 for all is the best. Also theres no space in Mix - Admin menu on button '->Back to mix menu' between > and B.

5. Chat command '!disablechat' would be cool. Also it could be in the admin menu. There's already a CVAR, but a chat command would be more handy.

6. When I set that !live isn't automatic when half2 starts and when I type in !live at half2 it shows in chat that actually Round 1 is Round 2, but score is OK. Then in the second round it says Round 2 and score correctly. You just have to fix this chat text problem in the first round of half 2.

Quote:
[zBlock] Restart 3
[Mix]: Round 1 - Half 2 / 2 - Team A 14, Team B 1.
----------------------------
Karil @ PF: 800
The game will restart in 3 SECONDS
[zBlock] MATCH IS LIVE!!!
[Mix]: Round 2 - Half 2 / 2 - Team A 14, Team B 1.
Karil @ PF: 800
FreestY suicided.
[Mix]: Round 2 - Half 2 / 2 - Team A 15, Team B 1.
[Mix]: LR for Team A
Karil @ PF: 4050
7. MR3 doesn't work properly. It ends the match after someone has won 3 rounds. This isn't right, because with MR3 the winner must win 4 rounds in order to win the match.

Quote:
[Mix]: Round 2 - Half 4 / 4 - Team A 17, Team B 17.
[Mix]: LR for Team A
[Mix]: LR for Team B
Greets

Last edited by karil; 07-26-2011 at 11:28.