View Single Post
Basic-Master
Veteran Member
Old 12-24-2007 , 06:25   Pawn Studio 0.8.3 is out!

Hello everyone!

I'm glad to say that Pawn Studio 0.8.3 has finally been released under the GPL 2! It is a completely new, rewritten IDE for Pawn that supports AMX Mod X, SourceMod and other Pawn versions. It has an improved IntelliSense (ClamSense) that allows you to write scripts more easily using the new auto-completition, call tips and other various, new features. It has also become a lot faster and more reliable than the old AMXX-Studio so it's definitely worth upgrading.

The new Pawn Studio comes with a completely new template system as well so you can create custom templates and share them. If you want me to add your new template to the official release or if just you find a bug in it, feel free to PM me.

If you want to give it a try, you can download it at http://sourceforge.net/projects/pawnstudio. I'd also like to thank Roach and vvg125 for their continuous beta-testing; without them I wouldn't have managed to make it as nice as it is now.

Merry christmas everyone, I hope you like this new editor. Feedback and donations are welcome.

Last edited by Basic-Master; 02-07-2008 at 06:52. Reason: changed version to 0.8.3
Send a message via ICQ to Basic-Master Send a message via MSN to Basic-Master