View Single Post
Chesterfield
Old 03-27-2015 , 17:24   Re: [ANY] Ambient Sounds v1.2
Reply With Quote #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSword View Post
By "Round ending" I presume you mean the moment where players are being respawned so a new round can begin (I say that because the round_start is right after player spawned, and round_end is when a team win; so there is a few seconds of "overtime") in CSS.

Round ending cuts all sounds on all different channels used by the game IIRC.

You can kind of understand that (only on one channel though) without any plugins : play in a game. When a team win, type "play aSoundSubFolder/aSound.mp3" and press "enter" just before the round restarts (you may need quotes if the file contains some special characters). The sound being played will be cut-off (you better try with a long .mp3).

Red
Sorry for my ignorance but i really wasn't abble to understand what you tried to say to me, i'm using this plugin for CS:GO not for CS:S (Sorry if i didn't mention this) and, the bug that i have is that when player connects to the server he can hear the music that this plugin plays, not when the round starts, they only hear when they connect (even if the match started 5 mins ago) but, when the round ends and it starts again, no sound can be heared.

This plugin should automatically play ambient sounds all the time, that is it's purpose, but it doesn't do it, it only plays the ambient sound when players connect to the server, but after the round ends, it doesn't play anything else.

Hope i explained myself well! and thanks alot for your help Red!

Last edited by Chesterfield; 03-27-2015 at 17:28.