Reply With Quote #13

Okey, I do't have any idea why BUT I change the name of the path/file:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BEFORE
tf/sound/RespawnMusic/Still-Alive-Xmas.wav
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOW
tf/sound/respawnmusic/sax.wav
And now I can download it!!! and the Respawn room has the music :'D.
BUT, maybe the fastDL is not working because the download is so slow (yes, i know, my Upload internet is not good, that is the why I want to set my FastDL)

Thank you for your help, but I want to ask you one more thing and we are ready.

I want to set my FastDL, I have everything on my web Page (below I will paste the complete url of my tf url, Please, I don't want to spam, just is to let you know that everybody can access to the url), I had Google Drive before but it didn't work either.

Here is a Before (Google Drive) and a After (Web Page) of my FastDL settings:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEFORE
sv_allowupload 1
sv_allowdownload 1
sv_downloadurl http://drive.google.com/folderview?i...Dg&usp=sharing //This is the same as Dropbox, a "random" link :/
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFTER
sv_allowupload 1
sv_allowdownload 1
sv_downloadurl http://www.jpservers.cl/TF2/tf //I think the link must be like this, with /tf/sound subfolder
Before (1 or 2 years ago) I had a server with FastDL (using DropBox) but now just "Pro" DropBox's account has "public" folder (my old dropbox account has a Public folder) and the share link is entirely Random (it has a name but I don't remember), before has a Tokken and later the /tf/sound/ on the url.

How can I Fix this? I don't want to bored my users with an eternal download, I know that I have to buy a best internet, but I don't have the money and that is why I have to put Pinion OR donation (right now I accept donation but I don't have the "donators powers", not for now).

Well, just like the first post, if you need more info, just ask me, and again, thanks for your help