View Single Post
MasterMind420
BANNED
Old 01-06-2012 , 18:20   Re: [L4D/L4D2] Character Select Menu (2.5a/b)
Reply With Quote #536

I get hand glitching with 2.5a, crash with 2.5b, I made a feable attempt at trying to fix it, adjusting NETPROP values and failed, so I edited the plugin and made it so you just look like Bill, however your hands don't change and neither does voice, everyone else works fine, voice changes fine for louis,francis, zoey. no more crashing, I was just gonna remove bill completely from the menu, but I left it so people that like using him still can, kinda...If your interested let me know, i'll post it. Only difference between 2.5a and 2.5b is a NETPROP value A uses 11 and B uses 9. 9 fixes the glitching but causes crash, 11 fixes crashing but causes glitching, I screwed around with it to no avail...when I get more ambition i'll screw with it some more... And yes Sev it does pose a security risk, however only files within .vpk files can replace existing ones, and .vpk's require a restart to load. I've been also working on some custom guns, that don't replace any existing ones, still trying to figure out how to get them into game...

Last edited by MasterMind420; 01-06-2012 at 18:28.