View Single Post
Backup
Old 01-25-2018 , 07:36   Re: VScript Functions
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmmmmm View Post
Wow cool stuff. Especially the debug drawing stuff seems cool. I'm guessing thats what you used to draw the cross in your gorme project?
EDIT: just tested out the debugdraw stuff myself and it doesn't seem to work (unless I went wrong somewhere)
I'm not sure what I used since I lost the original script that was used in the video. But I guess it was some kind of beam tempent.

The debug stuff didn't work for me either, probably doesn't work on dedicated server at all:
https://github.com/alliedmodders/hl2...rface.cpp#L831

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franc1sco View Post
My question is, with this extension we could make something like in your video (map edit)? if yes then how? Its related with "DebugDrawBox"?
Nope, sorry. This was used only as a utility for specific entity manipulation, especially correct entity deletion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmmmmm View Post
Also I wanted to mention that in the include file, the extension filename is specified as vsfun.ext but it builds to vscriptfun.ext, which is a bit confusing.
Thanks! Fixed it right now. Please download the fixed version and delete the data/vscriptfun/natives file to trigger a re-generation of the include file.