View Single Post
KWo
AMX Mod X Beta Tester
Old 12-25-2006 , 20:58   Re: AMX Mod X 1.76c Released!

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE STORM View Post
Hi BAILOPAN there is little problem that I suspected. So by default the CS addons for amxx will not log bots for top15 and rank but they are still logged. The bots are logged with 0 kills and 0 deads all the time but they still are showed in top15, i.e. they still have rank...
The main goal was to "don't rank bots kills/shots ect and shots / kills on bots (by players)" - I mean the rank shouldn't be affected by any shoot done by bot and on bot. This function is working correctly. That problem with showing bots still in top15 is not a big issue - since if You will play with more than 15 human-players on Your server You will not see any bots there (because they will go at the bottom of the list very fast).
If I'll find the time to look how the name of players are included into top15 rank system, I'll try to post a fix for it. Currently I'm busy by podbot mm.