View Single Post
Dr!fter
The Salt Boss
Old 07-11-2018 , 07:49   Re: [DISCUSSION] Why do you break the rules?
Reply With Quote #80

I love everyone that says valve is greedy and all they care about is money... as they sell vip, access to weapon skins and play ads every 30 seconds unless you donate (someone actually admitted this to me) Lmao. The csgo server community is a fucking joke and only care about money themselves. So every single person that says valve only cares about money look at yourself first. I ran servers for 1.6 and source for years and our goal was never money. I’m glad they broke motd and hope they don’t fix it too I only feel bad for the people that use it for actual good.

In the last few months I’ve been extremely tempted to leave sm broken for csgo for a few days just to see the panic, cause boy do people panic. I actually left it broken for about 12 hours or so one day, I woke up to over 1000 posts in a thread people asking why it’s not fixed and complaining, some good stuff. In the past everyone was all about helping each other now it’s how can I make more money then the other and fuck everyone else (not everyone is like this but a fair few).