Thread: Xp/level system
View Single Post
Supremache
Veteran Member
Old 05-29-2020 , 18:55   Re: Xp/level system
Reply With Quote #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by OciXCrom View Post
Maybe you did it simpler, but I doubt you made it better. Again - simpler doesn't mean better. The quality of the code depends more on the coder's experience and knowledge rather than the number of lines inside it. A code that has 1000 lines can be much better than a code with 10 lines if those 10 lines are poorly written.

There is no point in using partial plugins when a fully functional one with all options combined exist. If you want to use such a plugin - nobody is stopping you, it's your own risk, but please don't encourage other people to make poor decisions.
Yes simple but not bad, i made it with only 500 lines without any problem and i have more nice things but in your plugin you use configs coding and for this reason your plugin has a lot of lines and codes but i didn't say your plugin is bad but when someone wants to edit to edit the plugin or remove something like rank or tags, will get so many errors and for fixing the errors need a long time.

Ohhh, Hey man i have did not encourage anyone to use anything just see plugin in the picture and go test level system v2.2 and you will know i was want to help him and give him what he want.

Look It's not fight this is just a game and there's no one are care about it only old players and i have joined to this field to make my own mode, something like ZPA6.2.

It's a nice mod, amx files are selling for 250 euro The better thing in this mod is all of plugins of zp mod and amx modx combined to one plugin, you understand that and there's just one model for this mod, It didn't have any erorrs and It is protected from hacking confings.

There's only one person has retyped this mod but after he did it he is dead, i'm really sad for he.

Last edited by Supremache; 05-29-2020 at 18:57.