View Single Post
Fearts
ferts of daeth
Old 09-04-2015 , 12:54   Re: Changes - Part 1: Plugin Posts and Approval

Not a huge fan of this change. It seems completely unnecessary. I liked being able to look through the new plugins forum to check out any thing new that might have been posted in the past day or so. It's going to be a lot more difficult to do this now as new threads will be pushed pages back by existing ones being bumped up.

I realize you guys are under staffed and the plugin approval process moves slow. But having a sectioned off forum for plugins we know have been checked through and are safe was ideal. I assume you must have just been tired of people bitching at you to look at their thread for approval. Saying that people might be afraid to try plugins in the new section is ridiculous. If anyone is afraid to try a plugin just because it hasn't been approved, they need to stop visiting this forum because they obviously have no idea what they are doing in the first place.

This change really isn't that big a deal but it's really irksome. I have no idea why people are praising this change on this thread. I guess it's the people who had plugins pending approval and were bothering you in the first place.