Thread: Auto Swap Team
View Single Post
Experto
Old 01-26-2011 , 15:44   Re: Auto Swap Team
Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoPe^ View Post
i got 2 ideas would it be possible to do so if you are using the timelimit option that the round before the switch accure a sound will come, like "the teams will swap after this round" or something like that.

and also, we are running a community with a vip donate function, so it would be awesome to add players to the immunity list.. the problem is we are running sourcebans which means the players need to be added manually.. is there a way your could make a cvar for adding players and removing players to an external cfg or ini file, or even better to a database
The first suggestion already exists.
If messages are turned on, the plugin notifies all the rounds will happen when the exchange of teams, according to the type set.
And before making the return teams, he plays a sound and sends the warning that teams will be exchanged at the end of the round.
At the end of the round, after making the switch, it also emits another sound and a new warning that the teams were switched.

The second suggestion I did not understand well ... You want to create a list of users that will be immune, just as admins?
-Welcome Sound: Plays sound of welcome for the players