View Single Post
thetwistedpanda
Good Little Panda
Old 01-02-2011 , 20:00   Re: [Any] ExtendedComm (Dev: v2.1.4)
Reply With Quote #9

If no flag is specified, it apparently doesn't appear in the menu. That's not how I wanted it to work, so that functionality will be fixed in the next update but I've corrected the behavior in 2.1.5. As far as ExtendedMute, while this is meant to be a continuation of that plugin, the two are not compatible so I'm not sure if I want to force clients to remove it. There's only 85 servers running ExtendedMute, however, so it shouldn't be too much of an issue.

I'm not sure what you mean by SourceBans compatibility though . If it's in reference to what I said about SourceBans 2.0, that's on their end and it'll just end up depreciating this plugin. It's just a feature request on their tracker that I came across one day.

And translations, that's on my to do list I just haven't gotten around to them. I wanted to get everything functional first and then work on translations. As for the file you provided, the translations can't be done in that file (while I appreciate it). Instead I'll have to rework some of the code (and possibly the contents of the .txt file) to make it work with translations. Probably will end up removing the "display" option, and instead having that dynamically generated based on the number of seconds provided. I.e. < 60, use Minutes, < 1440, use Hours, < 10080, use Weeks. And then let those terms be translated.

Version 2.1.5 Released
  • Added some code that'll allow the plugin to function properly if sm_extendedcomm.txt is not found.
  • Resolved an issue that prevented administrators from accessing a punishment length if no flag was specified.

Last edited by thetwistedpanda; 01-02-2011 at 20:14.