View Single Post
vijayar
Old 01-08-2021 , 04:27   Re: [CS:GO] Zombie Deathmatch (v0.1.1, 2021-01-06)
Reply With Quote #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey Echo View Post
Thanks for testing! I don't believe v0.1.1 made any changes to how hard it is to kill Zombies, so check your configuration and the other plugins you may have installed, but let me know if you find anything in that regard. I'll double-check on my end too.

I can look into having some bots be Survivors if all human players are spectating this weekend. Good suggestion!

It's strange that the defaults of `bot_quota 8` and `bot_quota_fill match` still aren't working for you. Do you have any other plugins which may be modifying these values? Can you confirm via the server's console that after the server has completely started, `bot_quota` is indeed set to 8 and `bot_quota_fill` set to "match"? If not, then I'm thinking another configuration file or plugin is changing these values.
Will test again and revert if bots have become hard in the new version, mostly it should be some issue at my end.

I checked the console logs, it seems that for some reason bot_quota is forced set to 10 and bot_quota_mode is forced set at Normal. Not sure what is forcing it ; it was fresh installation of server and apart from your plugin, sourcemod and metamod I do not have any other installed in this. I have set gamemode & type to Valve native Deathmatch.

Strange ! Need to deep dive more