View Single Post
Grey Echo
Old 01-06-2021 , 10:59   Re: [CS:GO] Zombie Deathmatch (v0.1.0, 2021-01-03)
Reply With Quote #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by vijayar View Post
Anyone who wants to display "How to Play" in chat box for this plugin, use this -
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=248314 - along with the attached cfg file. Feel free to change and make any modifications.
Just linked to this post of yours with your attachment from the Recommendations section of the top post of this thread. Thank you very much for sharing your configuration file with us!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vijayar View Post
I will check for any plugin but both options you have suggested is good to implement esp the second one. Another suggestion to make it more interesting is to force only HS. Idea however is not to make it too difficult also.

At present using this with default DM that comes with server ; will try with the other DM plugins which have many options.

I have seen the bots shuffle in a std DM, but somehow not seeing that behaviour here

I tried the same way what you have mentioned ; let me retry and revert I may have done some mistake
Thanks for the feedback! I think we should start with the heavy machine gun restriction and then take things from there. I've just added that to the Plans section of the top post of this thread and will seek to have it implemented along with the spectate bug fix, which I've also just added to that Plans section.

I haven't tested this plugin with anything other than the Deathmatch gamemode that ships with CS:GO, but in theory it should work fine with SourceMod Deathmatch plugins instead. You can probably find some anti-camping plugins that exist separately from any other plugin as standalone offerings too. It's been a while since I've searched though.

Last edited by Grey Echo; 01-06-2021 at 11:00.