View Single Post
DarkDeviL
SourceMod Moderator
Old 02-17-2018 , 00:34   Re: I just received an infraction for a post made 2 years ago
Reply With Quote #17

Maybe it is time for some other infractions, regarding the rule "Do not spam, or post "me too" posts, or any such derivative drivel that does not contribute to a thread."?

Anyway, to clear up a few posts here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relaxing View Post

You're not alone ;p
OP is peaking about an infraction that was given for a 2 years ago post:

The infraction you have, is for the post in Will hire a AMX mod guru, a post you made on 10-02-18, 23:07, where the infraction was given on 13-02-18 23:17.

In my eyes, those dates indicate 3 days and 10 minutes, not 2 years as this topic is all about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D3XT3R View Post
u not alone :p
The same applies to you, do you have anything to confirm that your infraction was given out to a two years old post?

For example the first one in your case is posted on 23-01-18 17:24, with the infraction given on 23-01-18 22:26, where the infraction was made less than 5 hours after the post.

If you people can't post things related to what the discussion is about, then DO NOT POST..

This thread is not about demonstrating your e-peen or simply showing how big your wall of infractions is, but about "infractions for very old posts".

Dropbox FastDL: Public folder will no longer work after March 15, 2017!
For more info, see the [SRCDS Thread], or the [HLDS Thread].

Last edited by DarkDeviL; 02-17-2018 at 00:38.