View Single Post
finishlast
Old 07-22-2019 , 14:38   Re: [L4D] L4DNoSmoking (v1.0.1, 2019-07-21)
Reply With Quote #6

Unfortunatelly I'm not playing L4D2 and and have no server to do that.

I think it would be possible to use this plugin maybe, turn everything off in the cfg except:

// Enables Survivor Aegis ability: While charging, the Charger will use the Survivor as an Aegis to absorb damage it would receive. (Def 1)
l4d_ucm_survivoraegis "1"
// Percent of damage the Charger avoids using a Survivor as an Aegis. (Def 0.2)
l4d_ucm_survivoraegisamount "100.0"
// How much damage is inflicted to the Survivor being used as an Aegis. (Def 5)
l4d_ucm_survivoraegisdamage "0"

So it would protect the charger 100%? MB that works.

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=2092125 newest version on the last page.

Or you could go to the ideas forum and ask someone to turn this script here into your wanted behavior:
It needs to be tweaked from tank to charger and needs a changed damage type, then maybe a hook on chargingstart to make him bullet- and fireproof and chargingend to make him normal again. But mb you just test the script mentioned above.

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpo...1&postcount=11

I just witnessed an issue with L4DNoSmoking in Aya Supay version. The server had 4 surviors running around and 4 infected and 2 spectators.

The plugin slapped the smoker for smoking last but obviously there were still 4 up, or maybe 1 attacked by hunter (didnt see that though)

OK what I found out so far, the variable survivors is 0 sometimes and incappedcount stays 0 too so 0-0=0 = slapkill

I have a feeling it happens when there are 8 players and a spectator but that is just a feeling, not proved.

The error must be here:

if (IsClientInGame(i) && IsFakeClient(i) && GetClientTeam(i) == 2 && IsPlayerAlive(i) && GetClientHealth(i) > 0 )

and here

if (IsClientInGame(i) && IsFakeClient(i) && GetClientTeam(i) == 2)

the only reason why the variables could stay 0.

Any ideas? Why do you check for IsFakeClient? Think we can get rid of the && GetClientHealth(i) > 0 as well.

Went back to 1.0.0 for download atm, have to understand what is wrong.

Last edited by finishlast; 07-22-2019 at 19:33.