Thread: [Subplugin Submission] [ZP] List of VIP Extra Items
View Single Post
zmd94
Veteran Member
Old 06-10-2014 , 05:06   [ZP] List of VIP Extra Items
Reply With Quote #1

This is just to help person who do not know how to change and compile the original extra item, so that it can only be used by the VIP.

I will also give a link to the original thread.

This plugin is working perfectly on my server ZPA 1.6.1 and ZP 5.0.

Quote:
This plugin will only working if you are using old Zombie VIP 1.7.2 system.
You also can do it by yourself. Just follow the steps, here.

Please follow this indicators:
Quote:
ZPA = It works well in this type zombie plague mode.
ZP 5.0 =
It works well in this type zombie plague mode.
(Human/H)

List of human VIP extra items:

Unlimited Clip (to download the model, you can go to the original thread, here). (ZP 5.0/ ZPA)
2. No Recoil (to download the model, you can go to the original thread, here). (ZP 5.0/ ZPA)
3. Sawn-Off Shotgun (to download the model, you can go to the original thread, here). (ZP 5.0/ ZPA)
4. Plasma Rifle (to download the model, you can go to the original thread, here). (ZP 5.0/ ZPA)
5. Player Aura. (ZP 5.0)
6. Jetpack + Bazooka (to download the model, you can go to the original thread, here) (ZPA)
7. Minigun (to download the model, you can go to the original thread, here). (ZP 5.0)
8. Multijump (to download the model, you can go to the original thread, here). (ZP 5.0) Please download the .sma file, here.
9. Anti-Infection Armor (this is the original thread, here) (ZP 5.0)
Please download the .sma file, here.
10. Lasermine (this is the original thread, here) (ZP 5.0)
Please download the .sma file, here.
11. Golden AK-47 (
this is the original thread, here) (ZP 5.0) Please download the .sma file, here.
12. Nitrogen Galil (this is the original thread, here) (ZP 5.0) Please download the .sma file, here.
13. Gas Mask (this is the original thread, here). Please download the .sma file here.
14. Regeneration Armor (this is the original thread, here). Please download the .sma file here.
15. ATCS4
16. Balrog-III
17. Thunder Bolt
18. Gatling

(Zombie/Z)

List of zombie VIP extra items:

Kill Bomb (to download the model, you can go to the original thread, here). (ZP 5.0/ ZPA)
2. Dynamite Zombie (to download the model, you can go to the original thread, here). (ZP 5.0/ ZPA)
3. Sweet Revenge (to download the model, you can go to the original thread, here). (ZP 5.0/ ZPA)
4. Wall Climb (this is the original thread, here). Please download the .sma file here.

I have not test this extra items plugin in ZP 5.0.6 and above. If any problem occur, do not hesitate to ask me.

If you want me to help you to convert and compile any extra items that only can be used by VIP, just tell me. I will do my best.

Changelog:
Quote:
(20/6/2014):
Adding Gas Mask (H), Regeneration Armor (H) and Wall Climb (Z).

(8/8/2014):
Adding human extra items: ATCS4, Gatling, Thunder Bolt, Balrog-III.
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (zm_vip_extra_plasma_rifle.sma - 2885 views - 12.6 KB)
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (zm_vip_extra_playeraura.sma - 1832 views - 4.2 KB)
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (zm_vip_extra_unlimited_clip.sma - 2007 views - 3.4 KB)
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (zm_vip_zkill_bomb_v1-2.sma - 2095 views - 18.0 KB)
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (zp_vip_no_recoil.sma - 2292 views - 2.2 KB)
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (zp_vip_extra_sawnoff.sma - 1873 views - 10.2 KB)
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (zp_vip_extra_sweet_revenge.sma - 1687 views - 2.2 KB)
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (zp_vip_dynamite_zombie.sma - 1928 views - 11.0 KB)
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (zp_vip_extra_jetpack_bazooka32.sma - 2298 views - 24.6 KB)
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (zp_vip_extra_minigun.sma - 2393 views - 18.4 KB)

Last edited by zmd94; 04-27-2015 at 05:19.