View Single Post
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 07-27-2018 , 22:34   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Updated July 2nd 2018)
Reply With Quote #1970

Quote:
Originally Posted by die_man View Post
Plugin updated, but sometimes players are kicked out of the my DM server even though they are not afk.

I tried change the buttons cvar to 0, but no success.
I can't see anything wrong with your configuration, have you been able to replicate the problem?

If you have some repeatable steps I can try and look at what the issue is but I have not had any other reports?

I am not sure what mod you are running but again you might want to make sure you are on the latest SourceMod/Metamod as if your offsets aren't working properly the mouse movements might not be getting detected meaning you only have the button movement checking, but again not sure at this point what your issue might be as I haven't heard anyone else having issues?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allower View Post
I dont know how the game engine provide this bug, but now sometimes cant see this bug, only in rare cases .

After big updating with SourceMod and Stable 1.9
At last time i use latest MMS and SM builds, with your latest AFK Manager with +button function.

Maybe it's fine with SM 1.9/1.10, because this really rarerly at this time.

5 days without weapon_view_model issues. Hope i cant see this never again

P.S. I think panorama update change view model system and this issue cant back again ;)
Cool, see how it goes, as I said I haven't heard of that bug for a long time so hopefully it was fixed
Send a message via ICQ to Rothgar Send a message via AIM to Rothgar Send a message via MSN to Rothgar