View Single Post
Mercelo
Old 05-21-2017 , 13:57   Re: [TF2] BeTheGiant
Reply With Quote #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXDeathreusXx View Post
This sprouted from the BeTheRobot plugin, and, in fact, uses alot of it's functions. I borrowed some bits and pieces of plugins over the many months I've been tweaking it, and I think it's in a release state as it is. I also have a BeTheCaptainPunch and BeTheMajorCrits, but I'm unsure if I will release those too.

I'm gonna say right now, that I take no responsibility if it was some of your code I borrowed and your mad about it, I was never gonna release it but I changed my mind

It's okay to replace your betherobot.inc with the one below, this one only includes status additions

Installation:
  • Install the latest TF2Items snapshot
  • Install the latest version of TF2Attributes
  • Place .smx in addons/sourcemod/plugins
  • [Optional]Place .sp in addons/sourcemod/scripting
  • [Optional]Place .inc in addons/sourcemod/scripting/include

To override the command so players of other permissions can use it(Defaults to Cheats) add a line in your admin_overrides for "giant" and "giant_admin" to allow targeting others.

ConVars:
- sm_bethegiant_sounds: If on, robots will emit robotic class sounds instead of their usual sounds. (Default: On)
- sm_bethegiant_taunts: If on, robots can taunt. Most robot taunts are...incorrect. And some taunt kills don't play an animation for the killing part. (Default: On)
- sm_bethegiant_cooldown: If greater than 0, players must wait this long between enabling/disabling robot on themselves. Set to 0.0 to disable. (Default: 2.0)
- sm_bethegiant_wearables: If on, wearable items will be rendered on robots. (Default: On)
- sm_bethegiant_wearables_kill: If on, and sm_betherobot_wearables is 0, wearables are removed from robots instead of being turned invisible. (Default: Off)

Commands:
- sm_giant (Default: cheats flag)
- sm_bethegiant (Default: cheats flag)

Changelog:

So... i can become any type of giant??

how can i become a giant rapidfire soldier??

Last edited by Mercelo; 05-23-2017 at 13:13.