View Single Post
The_dr
Old 06-22-2014 , 19:55   Re: [TOOL] Freak Fortress 2 Boss CFG Generator
Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haxray View Post
I got a small problem with the config generator. Whenever I select a 'path' for it to find soundfiles, model files, or materials, it sprouts out the following(i removed my username from it for privacy reasons).

m.Windows.Forms.OpenFileDialog: Title: FF2 .cfg Generator, FileName: C:\Users\"explunged"\Desktop\Krieg the Pyro\sounds\kill.mp3

I know I could manually fix it, but this is for the model files, sound files, and download lists as well, which are the most tedious and longest parts of creating a hale. Could I know why it does this?

If its due to a glitch, is there any way around it, or do i need to wait for an update to fix it?
The application looks for the files relative to their folder, if it can’t find the folder it doesn’t know what to do. An easy fix for this is to put your models/materials/sounds into a folder call models/materials/sounds. For example make a folder called sounds on your desktop and place the sounds in that folder. For example you sound path would look like this: (C:\Users\"explunged"\Desktop\sound\Krieg the Pyro\sounds\kill.mp3)
Then the application would find the sounds folder and your file.