View Single Post
Silvers
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 09-22-2020 , 21:17   L4D2 - The Last Stand Update - Issues and Bugs - Mega Thread

I've started this topic in the hope to keep everything in 1 place, instead of bumping various plugin threads, post issues here and when they're fixed someone can bump the relevant thread with fix details.

Developers:
Mostly vtable offsets need updating. These can be quickly fixed by checking last version vtable offsets against new version. Drag and drop the old/new linux binary into https://asherkin.github.io/vtable/ and compare if offsets shifted (seems most things changed by +1 except very early vtable functions).

disconnected (reason "Disconnected: Issued too many commands to server"):
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lux View Post
i set sv_quota_stringcmdspersecond to 999999

Since alot of stuff uses it e.g. z_spawn spawning cmds, ect.

Silver put it in the OP since this shitty "sv_quota_stringcmdspersecond" at default value will murder most servers at atlest use FakeClientCmd to do stuff.
Put sv_quota_stringcmdspersecond "999999" in cfg/server.cfg

Server crashing?
  • Set cvar sv_voiceenable 0 to prevent server crashing - game bug. Valve update fixed (25-Sep-2020)
  • 2 sourcemod gamedata files require updating if your server hasn't automatically updated them.
  • Requires SM 1.10 to stop gamedata being overwritten.
  • Check for plugin and extension updates (bunch listed below, not complete list - post links to updates I missed).

Updated plugins

- All my plugins updated.

- Some plugins may not be required anymore due to internal fixes within L4D2. For example Knife Unlock plugin seems to be obsolete.

- Post updated plugins missing from below and I'll update the lists.

Updated plugins (my plugins):
Updated plugins (3rd party):
Extensions:

Last edited by Silvers; 10-03-2020 at 22:53.