View Single Post
xsirlalo
Old 03-02-2020 , 14:46   Re: Do not load my settings in server.cfg
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakedb View Post
Hello. I have a similar problem here. I just posted today and I'm sorry but I have no idea how my post ended up in here -> https://forums.alliedmods.net/showth...ght=server.cfg

Thanks!

Edit: I just got this sorted using this autoexec server.cfg plugin. Since some of your settings in server.cfg seems not to load this one should fix that.
There's the link for download
It didn't work, it shows that it changes the cvars, but they are still not changed like what I talked at the beginning of the post.
I found a temporary solution and this is [L4D / L4D2] Config Survivors, now I have a problem, as I would hide the change of the cvars in the chat. It is not important, because my custom cvars already work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Tsunami View Post
Balancer HP has its own .cfg file in cfg/sourcemod, which is loaded after server.cfg. So you need to set your cvars there.
That change a cfg file for plugin, to modify its cvars, it is not comfortable, of course I have done it, but what better than any modification of cvars in the plugins do it since before starting the map with only a cfg file , in this case server.cfg. but it doesn't change them when I start my server

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groven View Post
Why is it named serverConfig.cfg? rename it to server.cfg
I was trying to run my cfg by parameter (./srcds_run -debug -game left4dead2 + map c9m1_alleys exec server.cfg) and when it started, I would run a CFG configuration again with a name other than server.cfg
Send a message via Skype™ to xsirlalo