View Single Post
Noobtastic
Old 12-20-2007 , 18:15   Re: Damage report
Reply With Quote #5

Sounds good, maybe post a screenshot of the menu in action. I used KillStats so far, but I'm going to try this one on the server that I still need to do. I'll give some feedback.

Edit:

I like it so far. It's simple and effective. Although KillStats has more options, this plugin is way less complicated to setup to your likings (at least, it is right now). I don't know what your plans for more features are, but here's a 'wishlist' from me:

Screenshot of your plugin right now:

Screenshot of how I'd like your plugin to end up :

Or in text;

- Damage Done = Victims (preferably in a different color like the yellow/orange of the second screenshot)
- Damage Taken = Attackers(preferably in a different color like the yellow/orange of the second screenshot)
- Showing which one(s) you killed and which one(s) you just wounded (With the X's for instance).
- Switching the positions of the name and the [damage - hits]
- Hitboxes optional ^^

And some small features;

- Switching the autopopup on death on or off (dr_popup_on_death 1/0? )
- Triggering it by saying 'stats' and/or 'damage' in the chat.

Yeah I know, quite a wishlist, and I hope you don't mind me commenting on it like this. And of course, you don't have to pay any attention to it. But I just feel that his has alot of potential because it's simple but effective. And should the things I mentioned be added (while remaining easier to setup than KillStats), I'll use it for sure . Until that time, I think I'll stick with KillStats since I already have it configured and ready for use with most of the things I need.

Last edited by Noobtastic; 12-20-2007 at 22:21.