View Single Post
Mr.Freeman
Old 10-13-2018 , 23:00   Re: Looking to pay/hire sourcepawn programmer for server gig
Reply With Quote #5

Spirit_12 the reason I did not include the conversations between myself and 3rdDevTeam is because I do not think one negative interaction should be diminishing a new members reputation publicly however I posted my remarks in the event other coders do want to help them but are curious about what they are getting into. I intend on only sharing that information with those individuals whom reach out or of course our admins.

Unfortunately 3rdDevTeam decided to turn a public forum into a griefing match, creating a post in relation to me being a scammer in which I'm confident he diminished his own reputation on that one. I am unsure how I can be a scammer when I yet to know what the project details are or written a singular line of code. I mean in the entire conversation there wasn't even a mention of price. I was simply going to reach out to see if I was even able to help in the first place.

I will close my end of the conversation here.

*** Edited below as to show you a little reason why you might not want to engage with this individual ***

https://imgur.com/a/uQ5bkJo