View Single Post
REVyAw
Old 05-10-2018 , 14:27   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18f, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #2742

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elitcky View Post
I got some problem guys please help me, i dont know if it is the database or something because the server has been online for 1 week ago, and all was working fine... the database is on, sql too, the ranks were saving and the time... of the records. but today a guy told me than he appear when he finished the map with like

999999/231 Rank

so i dont know why it happened and then i saw a guy with the title

[Rookie] and he played a lot for like 1 hour or 2 hours and it changed to [semi-pro] but when he quit and he joins again to the server he was 1 rank more than Rookie... so i dont know, it is not saving the data ? because the Mapzones are working when i save them, and the database.cfg is with mysql and all working, what can it be ???

he got some other message like this

Failed to save data correctly please contact an admin

PLEASE HELP!
Have the same issue, can someone help me?

//EDIT:

Here are some errors from the logs:

L 05/10/2018 - 20:27:58: [ckSurf.smx] [ckSurf] SQL Error (sql_selectMapRecordCallback): In aggregated query without GROUP BY, expression #2 of SELECT list contains nonaggregated column 'surftimer.ck_playertimes.name'; this is incompatible with sql_mode=only_full_group_by
L 05/10/2018 - 20:27:58: [ckSurf.smx] [ckSurf] SQL Error (SQL_selectFastestBonusCallback): Expression #1 of SELECT list is not in GROUP BY clause and contains nonaggregated column 'surftimer.ck_bonus.name' which is not functionally dependent on columns in GROUP BY clause; this is incompatible with sql_mode=only_full_group_by
L 05/10/2018 - 20:27:58: [ckSurf.smx] [ckSurf] SQL Error (SQL_selectBonusCountCallback): Expression #2 of SELECT list is not in GROUP BY clause and contains nonaggregated column 'surftimer.ck_zones.zoneid' which is not functionally dependent on columns in GROUP BY clause; this is incompatible with sql_mode=only_full_group_by
L 05/10/2018 - 20:27:58: [ckSurf.smx] [ckSurf] SQL Error (sql_selectRecordCheckpointsCallback): Expression #2 of SELECT list is not in GROUP BY clause and contains nonaggregated column 'surftimer.b.cp1' which is not functionally dependent on columns in GROUP BY clause; this is incompatible with sql_mode=only_full_group_by
L 05/10/2018 - 20:28:00: [ckSurf.smx] [ckSurf] SQL Error (SQL_CheckCallback): Incorrect string value: '\xE2\x99\xA5 [A...' for column 'name' at row 1

Last edited by REVyAw; 05-10-2018 at 14:29.