View Single Post
versatile_bfg
Veteran Member
Old 02-15-2015 , 16:29   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <Beta v0.3.3.4, 12-Feb-2015>
Reply With Quote #510

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totys View Post
Change cvar
mp_autokick 1 // Kick idle/team-killing players (mm)

I modified the code to ban by quit and saves panel sourcemod, but also bans the spectadores coming out. I still have it for repair
.I'll look into the code you PM'd me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodBEan View Post
I am starting to playing around with this on my test server. I am liking what I am seeing so far. I did notice the gamemode_competitive_server.cfg is a ESL config for 3on3 or 5on5. How do I config the plugin for a 3 on 3 match so that it would be easier for me to test?
wm_min_ready "10", "Sets the minimum required ready players to Live on 3"
wm_max_players "10", "Sets the maximum players allowed on both teams combined, others will be forced to spectator (0 = unlimited)"

Change them to 6 for 3v3 in ruleset_global.cfg

Quote:
Originally Posted by izzyftw View Post
hey , i just want to ask , past 2 day i hosted a LAN tournament using your mod , i love it btw . but i had a problem with the max players . its stuck at 10/10 and GOTV 10/10 . i changed all the setting inside warmod to 12 players but still 10/10 . the reason is i want people to join and cast my game live from spectators . can please email me the for this problem ? [email protected] . thanks ! LOVE YOUR MOD !~
I don't believe this is a warmod issue. Have you used 'maxplayers_override' or just 'maxplayers'?