View Single Post
faluco
Developer
Old 12-08-2006 , 09:19   Re: CSDM 2.1d beta
Reply With Quote #29

I have already told you the reason. If you want your editor to be added to the official release it will have to be done this way, it doesnt matter if you need to copy some of the code.

About the weapon drops, once more, deathpacks loose their purpose if you leave weapons on the floor by players, if you turn deathpacks off you will be able to drop them, that's how it is coded. Since a plugin may not meet every admins rules of play and this is open source you can change it for your server, just remove this code inside the plugin:
Code:
public csdm_HandleDrop(id, weapon, death)
{
 return (g_Enabled && g_droppacks && csdm_active()) ? CSDM_DROP_REMOVE : CSDM_DROP_CONTINUE
}
And of course its not funny, i dont laugh at all when i drop the weapon and it disappears, what i'll do is add a note in that option for next release.
Only a note, if your server has a high player count on heavy game playing you risk it from crashing.

I dont know why the skull is appearing in your game because i havent seen it in any other players happening but anyways i'll add a block for that message in case the server is sending it (which i doubt it), if this doesnt fix it then its your game doing it and there's nothing we can do with client side issues.