View Single Post
dv9unknown
Old 06-10-2014 , 21:01   Re: [CS:GO] Multi-1v1 (v0.3.2, 2014-6-05)
Reply With Quote #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by splewis View Post
https://github.com/splewis/csgo-multi-1v1/blob/master/csgo/addons/sourcemod/scripting/multi1v1.sp#L140

The Cvar is called
Code:
sm_multi1v1_record_connect_times
note the s at the end

I tried playing with your php site, but my incompetence is making it hard for me to get it running, though I saw it in use on another server earlier, it looks good! I'll try to pull it in soon. I'll also have to think about how to organize the repo. I think I might follow sourcebans' idea of a game_upload directory with the plugin and a web_upload directory with the web interface, for releases at least.

Using the last connect time might be worth displaying if you want to (it's in seconds since the unix epoch, too), though I just store it to prevent squatters at the high ranks :p
Yep, ATM, I'm implementing a feature to display if a user is active/inactive. I'm not sure how I am going to go about making the rate removal more admin-friendly since the PHP script is only run if the the page is viewed by a user. It is possible, but the admin would have to set up a cron job on their webserver to run the script and update the tables.

Edit: Regarding the site not running, all you have to do is set up the config.inc.php file with your MySQL credentials. It should be the same as it is in your Python program. The only thing you might, possibly, maybe have to change is the MySQL query in index.php and search.php. The default table name you gave was 'multi1v1_stats' but if you have that changed on your end all you need to do is replace all instances of 'multi1v1_stats' with whatever your table is names. I'll probably add that setting to the config.inc.php file.

Edit 2: Any specific errors you are getting?

Last edited by dv9unknown; 06-10-2014 at 21:23.