View Single Post
XAFAfterShock
Old 09-10-2013 , 08:38   Re: [L4D(2)] Survivor Upgrades Reloaded
Reply With Quote #107

[QUOTE=Marcus101RR;2027713]
Quote:
Originally Posted by XAFAfterShock View Post
that would be awesome. I noticed the over 100% also but figured it was because of having a disposable upgrade like the knife. like I mentioned earlier back when 1.4.7 was working I have had a single issue, I could shutdown the server and restart it numerous times and my upgrades would still be there but its when I tried using anything higher that it started acting up, Might be something to do with the added extensions that are included with every other build but I'm also seeing weird things in the txt file that I don't remember seeing before which I will paste below this. What is the difference between the version on here and the one on your personal forums?

Both on forums, and on left 6 dead community are the same files. So it really doesn't matter if you download it here or there. The txt file is your SaveData for all upgrades, this is what saves information. I have yet to get l4d2 working.
I'm suspecting sdk hooks for now. currently using sm 1.4.8 with sdk hooks 2.0 and my upgrades aren't getting messed up after changing maps or leaving the server and reconnecting later, though they reset after server restarts and showing over 100% they are working better than they were before. My next test will be sm 1.5 with sdk hooks 2.0. Seems that any version over 2.0 causes the upgrades to go whacky.