View Single Post
RedSword
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 04-12-2012 , 20:17   Re: [CS:S] Teams Management Commands (1.2.0 out)
Reply With Quote #7

1.2.0 is out :
  • Changed sm_changeteam, so the player will be in its current opposite team, rather than the futur opposite team (if a global TM or the player switches itself :$)
  • Now renewing menu when a player is transfered. This allow to switch more than one player really more easily (like when slapping someone by the menu).
  • Made the renewed menu show the players' futur team when browsing the menu for Teams Management. Inspired from MAP. See TMC_Prefix.png for an example.
  • Changed translations (changed sm_changeteam phrases). I recommend to update them (not obligatory).

EDIT (13-04-2012) ; quote from here :
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr!fter View Post
You shouldn't add a command listener for say/say_team. If your register a command with sm_ in front example sm_cake. !cake and /cake in chat should work automatically. It isn't limited to only admin commands. Also more nit picking but why provide a cvar to change the flag and provide an override? If they want to override just change the flag. Or just provide the override string and let them override and get rid of both cvars . Other than that looks good.
1.2.1 si out
  • 1.2.1 Added "say !ccteam USER" to cancel a player's team's change. Also removed a lot of useless RegAdminCmd() in the code ("sm_" is registering "!"; for both RegConsoleCmd AND RegAdminCmd also :$). Updating isn't really needed.
RAWR (per player/rounds Awp Restrict.)
Kill Assist
Be Medic

You can also Donate if you appreciate my work

Last edited by RedSword; 04-13-2012 at 17:09.