View Single Post
404UserNotFound
BANNED
Old 01-18-2019 , 15:04   Re: Sublime Text 3 - SourcePawn Syntax Highlighting (18w51b - Dec 19th)
Reply With Quote #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsDysphie View Post
Looking nice, though personally, it bothers me that non-native functions get no highlighting at all.
Yeah, that's a side effect of this highlighting being (for the most part) manually defined. I am working on a version that uses ST3's C# highlighting as a base so that all custom content will have highlighting. ST3's C# highlighting is very regex-heavy so I have to go through it and bit by bit figure out what each and every thing affects and go from there.

For the time being (since work on the aforementioned version is going to take a while), one could always add in custom highlighting for their own favorite includes. I should put together a quick guide on adding in entries for custom include files (i.e. DHooks, TF2Items, etc). Or I could just toss in highlighting for some of the more popular custom includes. I did go and make this (still incomplete) list of custom includes created by the community, so I've got a nice list I can reference.

Edited:
Working on a new update to the highlighting that adds in highlighting for some custom includes.

Here's your example in the new version of the highlighting MsDysphie:

New version will be out....err....soon-ish. Keep tabs on the Github.

Edited (again, Jan 21st): I've already added in highlighting for the following (and I'm not done yet!):

Last edited by 404UserNotFound; 01-21-2019 at 14:26.