View Single Post
GoD-Tony
Veteran Member
Old 11-02-2011 , 03:51   Re: Confidence in Auto-Trigger?
Reply With Quote #4

I know this isn't documented yet, but the number at the end of the log messages means the method used for detection, not the amount like the aimbot module.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonzky View Post
I am just wondering what sort of confidence (in the detections) is in the auto-trigger module? I have had two detections through it (with two detection on the same player).
That's a bit suspicious, but what type of weapons are being using on your server? This is gmod right? Is it just standard hl2 weapons?

Quote:
Originally Posted by r3dw3r3w0lf View Post
Kind of the same as the aimbot module when it comes to detections, it's only likely if you get a ton of detections instead of 1-2.
It's different on this module. For one detection to show up, you have to be detected 10 times internally before any signal is given. Each internal detection expires after 5 seconds, which means they have to happen very close together as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TnTSCS View Post
Exactly - it is "possible" to jump on the exact frame the game allows you to jump, but not jump after jump after jump...
Again not only are we talking about using the exact frame, but also doing it 10 times relatively close to each other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TnTSCS View Post
I guess it would be possible (although I would think not) to fire on the exact frame the game allows another fire, but not shot after shot after shot.
Can you elaborate on what you mean by this?

Last edited by GoD-Tony; 11-02-2011 at 04:05.