View Single Post
eyal282
Veteran Member
Old 02-05-2022 , 12:59   [L4D2] myGaming's Ultimate Karma Kill Plugin [V3.9 2022/06/12]
Reply With Quote #1

Updater will force you to download all plugins. Make sure you download all of them and shut down any cvar you don't want

I intend to make this plugin staple, so you will have no reason under any circumstance to edit it. If you have a reason to edit it, contact me on Discord so I can solve it on my behalf: Eyal282#1334

Left4Dhooks is not only required, it also requires you to use a very new plugin version

Fuck Zones will allow you to make custom karma kill spots, and create custom spots where chargers will stop immediately, useful for servers with charger jump because it involves some glitches.

A karma kill is the act of removing a survivor from life, the map or both, with barely or no regard to his health. This can be really high fall, water, removing from map ( concert ) and ledge hangs resulted by the primary attack of every infected except for hunter, boomer* and spitter.
*Boomers have a known bitch slap plugin that allows registry of karma if installed.
Got permission from myGaming to publish the best plugin ever with more options, and an API for a karma event for my Point System.

Features:

Very precise karma system.

Karma Charge kill, like the guy I took this plugin from. Unlike the original, karma charge is now calculated by asking if there's a trigger_hurt ( or trigger_hurt_ghost for infected* ) below you that deals fall damage, or drown damage, and if yes, play the karma sound ignoring the height. Also double charging a survivor won't trigger karma because it doesn't actually kill most of the time.

Karma Impact Kill, because chargers have 2 ways to send you to the after life.

Karma Jockey Ride Kill. Both by jumping with custom mods, and by a survivor being forced to hang with a jockey, only to be abandoned.

Karma Slap Kill. Supports servers that don't have bitch slap by using a OnPlayerFling checker.

Karma Punch Kill. This is pretty simple, for tanks.

Karma Smoke. Works ( for me ) only in BoatHouse finale, Atrium, Mall and Memorial Bridge in the standard insta-killing method, and works everywhere when a survivor hangs onto a ledge long enough thanks to you.

Karma Stagger. This is for boomer explosion kills. It's very rare to accomplish but if I don't add it it might trigger as a karma jump.

Bird Charge. This is from the original, triggered when a charger flies with a survivor like a bird within the map's boundaries from a high height. Bird Charges do not allow the target to die unless abusing a bug like !buy kill or a bug from this plugin, which neither should happen...

Karma Jump. Disabled by default ( cvar l4d2_karma_jump ) allows you to detect suicides. I already factually know it can false positive, so use it with caution ( but your admins will thank you as the plugin announces their steam ID on suicide, so records instantly attach a steam ID to them )

* trigger_hurt_ghost is something that actually exists with the purpose of instead of slaying the survivor with that trigger, slay the charger to make the survivor take fall damage. You can find it in No Mercy Finale. Normal trigger_hurt doesn't exist there.

Get Plugin

View Source

Discord integration plugin below ( same instructions as HERE, but of course use the plugin l4d2_karma_jump_discord.smx, also use the cvar list found in l4d2/cfg/sourcemod/l4d2_karma_jump_discord.cfg )

Get Plugin

View Source

If you want to get rid of griefers, this is a very simple way to counter most of them, it will ban anybody making a karma jump within 30 seconds of replacing a bot ( both game join and !takeover )

If you run a custom campaign, review maps like Glubtastic that have very common suicide jumps and use an external map cvar to make it not ban or log jumps if you're playing on a map like that.

Get Plugin

View Source

You MUST use myJockey Jump Redux IF you need a jockey jump in your server
Original Plugin: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=132366

Video Demontration
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_343.png
Views:	624
Size:	81.3 KB
ID:	194015  

Discord: Eyal282#1334

Last edited by eyal282; 06-12-2022 at 07:09.