View Single Post
csgotalks
Old 07-21-2015 , 16:50   Re: [CS:GO] Retakes (v0.2.0, 2015-5-9)
Reply With Quote #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by splewis View Post
CS:GO Retakes

This is a CS:GO Sourcemod plugin that creates a competitive-minded gamemode called retakes. The idea is that the T players spawn in a bombsite with the bomb, while the CT spawn on rotation routes and try to retake the site and defuse the bomb.

Note: this has been available on github for many months, but I'm only now getting around to posting it here as well.

Please see the README on github as the primary source for information.

----------> Latest release readme <------
Current development readme

Reporting bugs/issues

Always include as much relevant info as you can: the retakes plugin version, sourcemod version, and other plugins+extensions running on the server.
Do not pm me for support.

Installation issues?
First check the error logs (addons/sourcemod/logs) for hints, and then re-read the installation instructions to see if you missed anything. Then post here.

How are weapons distributed?

You can see how weapons are given here: https://github.com/splewis/csgo-reta...gin-developers

The short story is that very basic things are given by default, but another plugin can override it easily. For example, the provided retakes_standardallocator adds some M4A1/M4A4 choice and some grenades.

Addon plugins

Here are some retakes addon plugins written by others (usually to give weapons in a different way):

Hello!

i cant get the scramble teams to work ?
Any idea on what the problem can be ?