View Single Post
alasfourom
Old 09-03-2022 , 20:00   Re: [REQ][L4D2] Boomer/Spitter Selection During Tank Fight - PAID
Reply With Quote #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by larrybrains View Post
I am looking for some specific L4D2 functionality that I think could be achieved by modifying an existing plugin found here: [L4D1/2] Zombie Character Select v0.9.6

I would like to put some strict restrictions on Special Infected zombie selection including:

1. Only allow the player to have zombie character selection while the Tank is alive
2. Limit the selection to Boomer & Spitter ghosts only

The idea is to allow players to pick between Spitter and Boomer during the Tank. If a player becomes a ghost Boomer while tank is alive, they will be given the option to change to a Spitter if another Spitter is not already alive.

If a player becomes a ghost Spitter while tank is alive, they will be given the option to change to a Boomer if another Boomer is not already alive.

There would be no indication or chat notifications about zombie Character selection unless the tank is alive and the player is either a ghost Spitter or ghost Boomer.

Also, here is a newer syntax version of the plugin I want to modify.

PM me if you are interested in taking this on and we can discuss payment and further details.

Thanks!
if what I understand you want to disable special infected, and only allow it when there is a tank?
and when there is a tank, then u can pick up either spitter or a boomer?

if that what u want, then its simple stuff, I dont think u need to pay for that