View Single Post
404UserNotFound
BANNED
Old 12-11-2013 , 13:03   Re: [INSURGENCY] Anyone have the latest Linux dedi server files?
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychonic View Post
17700 is the client download; 17705 is the server download (although both use 17700 at runtime).

All I did was mark 17705 as available to download on linux, assuming that the correct files were actually still there. It turns out that they're not. When Valve converted the SDK 2006 Base (which Insugency uses files from) to SteamPipe, they left out the linux binaries. I let the Valve guy who did the conversion know that things are missing. It might actually get fixed.

Also, I saw in your other post that you wanted to run the mod since Insurgency the game didn't have SM support. That's not entirely accurate. The development branches of both MM:S and SM do have support for it.
I wanted to try my hand at making plugins for Insurgency (the mod), but it's nice to know the dev branches support the full game.

I do know a few people who don't know the full game has SourceMod support, so I'll be letting them know.

Hopefully all gets fixed.