View Single Post
Atreus
SourceMod Donor
Old 07-04-2013 , 14:11   Re: [TF2] gScramble Team Balancer/Scrambler -- 3.0.14 7/4/13
Reply With Quote #2

Man, I was really confused at first, after you posted the link in the other thread, because the thread was trashed. Until eventually it was pointed out that that was because you had doubleposted the thread, and one got trashed, and this one didn't

Things worthy of note for the opening post:
  1. The attachment should be done as you see it in the old thread / other threads, so that people have options with how they do their downloads
  2. Some little blurb within the post saying something along the lines of "Since the old thread had been unmaintained by the author for nearly a year, I've decided to go ahead and take on the project to the best of my abilities" so that people understand why the thread exists
  3. Some of the section titles and stuff appear to be changed to just bolding? Not a huge deal, just kind of odd since it seems like it was more work to change it? o_o
If you want to use what I wrote in point 2 verbatim, you can go for it--totally up to you. For #3, if you don't really care about the formatting either way, I can potentially just PM you the tweaked version and that way you can focus on just the plugin.

Last, but not least: You didn't say in the reply to the old thread whether you reported it or if I should D: Which is the case?

ps. Thanks for taking the project on. If you wind up having any questions about the maintaining of the thread or whatevs after the initial dust settles, I will remain more than glad to lend you a hand any way I can I'm always signed into the sourcemod IRC channel, too
Send a message via AIM to Atreus Send a message via MSN to Atreus