View Single Post
DiogoOnAir
Old 11-09-2019 , 04:19   Re: [CSGO]DM Arena for dead people
Reply With Quote #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franc1sco View Post
Well, now my version dont have dependencies in the version 6.1 because now all is optional (just changing few lines)

But relax boy, it is obvious that you liked my idea, you would not be less for having mentioned me, but if you dont do it don care. I didnt want to be rude with you and if you think that, I apologize, I could edit or remove that comment if you feel better. But his obviously that atleast to saw my code before you do this plugin.

You have a menu to ask if go to dm or not on death event like me, you have a timer when player select yes like me, you use Hook_SetTransmit and OnTakeDamage like me, you check real alive players count for force round end like me, you block sounds of dm people like me, etc. The only different is that you added a small gun menu for dm people that is a good idea I have to admit, and if I add it to my plugin version I will mention you for sure.
Sure i can mention you for the ideia.
But i never looked your code to do that, the get real player count i based on a fix of that https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=2585105, like the menu, i just saw your ideia i liked it and thinked why don t i develop an version for me and thats what i did.

Sorry if i was being rude. Will mencion you for the idea
Feel free to add me on Discord DiogoOnAir | Config & Developer#7961
Check my website
If you want to buy any server, you can buy it from here!
Datacenters around the world!

Last edited by DiogoOnAir; 11-09-2019 at 04:21.