View Single Post
penalte
Old 07-27-2020 , 21:11   Re: [CSGO] Multi 1v1-Arena BOT
Reply With Quote #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franc1sco View Post
Checking the natives you have "Multi1v1_AfterPlayerSetup" for the spawn event, "Multi1v1_GetOpponent" for get opponent and if -1 not opponent, continue -> "Multi1v1_GetArenaSpawn" for get the spawn location of the opposite team, and then create a bot with "CreateFakeClient", teleport to the opposite spawnpoint and start the round against the bot. Kick all the bots on each round end for dont conflic with the game.

So yeah, I think that this is doadable.
Hey maybe this implementation can be bether than bot_quota_fix with "arena" mode, because it is removing and adding the bot on player join if number of players not EVEN, lets see what i can make probably i will contact you maybe we can do something.

Currently my bot can go up or down in the arenas kill/die just like a normal player, if i use the plugin that gives aimbot to bots, the bot goes up to arena 1 very fast.

the best part of adding/removing a bot if num_bots = num_players % 2; is that when a player join my empty server he gets a bot to play with until other player joins then is removed and if a 3º player connects a bot is added and so on.

Last edited by penalte; 07-27-2020 at 21:22.