Thread: Weapon Throwing
View Single Post
shine771
Old 08-07-2009 , 19:32   Re: Weapon Throwing
Reply With Quote #6

@dLx - Depends on the weapon and on cvars. You can make it so you can throw it over any map. Look at the example video.

Everyone says that i have good ideas.. even if they aren't so good. People like to see something new. Most of the plugins here, at the "new plugin submissions" subforum are just remakes(in a manner) of already made plugins. I'm not talking about bug fixes and stuff like that. Afaik, people like unique ideas, so i try to provide them, even if i am not a good scripter. I'm not telling my ideas are great and your ideas are just a piece of shit. I'm not an egoist, not even close. I'm in a mood to write some shit, so i hope you had fun reading it.

No offense, but what's all about that new silent hill mod? Isn't it the same as those 100 already made zombie, predator and other monsters vs. humans mods? Ok, some minor things you can get from other plugins. The first line in the "description" made me wonder. What's the completely new gameplay? The description is great, i didn't even understand what do you have to do in that mod? From the screens i understand that you have to kill some sort of zombies? Ok ok, i know i had to write that there, but that would be pure spam so, i wrote it here.

Last edited by shine771; 08-07-2009 at 21:10.