View Single Post
The_Ridman
Old 04-26-2020 , 11:23   Re: Polymorph: Mod Manager
Reply With Quote #1014

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Ridman View Post
Yeah I agree, I think it has something to do with how I installed gungame. Should I copy paste everything in gungame.cfg into the 0_GunGame.ini file under [cfg]? How come it's not loading gungame, I have the amxx in the plugins folder, and the .sma in the scripting folder, and it's listed in 0_GunGame.ini...

The logs say polymorph.amxx failed because no mods were loaded.

&in regards to the mapsfile.txt, maybe I misunderstood this line then from the first post?:

Does that mean I should've created maps1.ini in the folder instead of mapsfile.txt?

Thanks a lot for your replies!
So I deleted mapsfile.txt and created maps1.ini with 1 map in it to test, and voila, gungame started working! So I guess some final questions after testing would be, how can players get back to regular CS from a mod? For example, I tested out the poly_rtv, and the choices were GunGame and none, so I chose none thinking it would take us back to no mods, but it just chose gungame again (I don't have to create a new mod called regular CS or something like that, do i?)

Also, is there a way of nominating maps? I disabled Galileo for poly_rtv so I can't use the nom function anymore.

Lastly, is there a way to disable certain plugins on a mod? For example, I have a plugin called knife_duel that makes it so when 1 player from each team is left alive at the end they can challenge each other to a duel and whatnot, but it's not applicable to GunGame..

Thank you for the insight!

Last edited by The_Ridman; 04-26-2020 at 13:13.